REMOTE TUNING WIKI
Thank you for choosing Barth Tuning for your Remote Tuning! It is very important to us that your remote session is a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Please take a moment to review the below steps and instructions PRIOR to your scheduled session to insure your remote tuning session goes smoothly.
**MISSED TUNING APPOINTMENTS WILL RESCHEDULED TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE DATE OR REFUNDED IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR RETURN/REFUND POLICY HERE.**
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT DATE
- Make sure you have your Diablo unlocked PCM installed in your vehicle.
- Make sure your Diablo handheld tuner is updated with the most recent FIRMWARE and CALIBRATION update and operational.
- Download Diablo's Data Viewer HERE to your laptop.
- Download the Barth Tuning PID Dashboard HERE and Place dashboard on your computer in DOCUMENTS/DATAVIEWER/DASHBOARDS.
- Read/Retrieve your stock PCM/TCM files from your vehicle - Pre 2018 , plug into OBDII port - 2018+, plug into newly installed GATEWAY BYPASS CABLE.
- Plug laptop into tuner, and locate your back files in the Diablosport (E:) drive/TUNES/VIN FOLDER - Files will be the VIN-PCM or TCM_ backup
- Send your PCM and TCM (if applicable) back up files to Tim@barthtuning.com ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR REMOTE SESSION and PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN THE EMAIL - The name on the tuning appointment, list of vehicle mods, and fuel(s) we are tuning for.
- Request START UP / BASE TUNE tune ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE if you have upgraded fuel injectors, aftermarket power adder, and/or pulleys.
- PLEASE SEND A TEST LOG ONE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR REMOTE TUNE SESSION
- Make sure datalogging is working - Connect Tuner to OBDII , Connect laptop to tuner , launch DATA VIEWER , go to DASHBOARDS on the top menu bar and select HELLCAT , Hit record while vehicle is running to make sure everything is logging
DIABLO INSTRUCTION MANUALS CAN BE FOUND HERE
REMOTE TUNING SESSION
- ALL remote tuning sessions are scheduled for CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (CST)
- On the day and time of your appointment, email Tim@barthtuning.com to let us know that you are ready to start your session.
- Tim Barth, our tuner, will then request certain logs from you to record and send to him.
- When you receive your tune files/revision, place them DIRECTLY in the Diablosport (E:) drive - NOT IN THE THE TUNES FOLDER - BE SURE TO DO ONE AT A TIME
- Go to the CUSTOM TUNING option on your tuner, and select the new or revised ENGINE (PCM) and TRANSMISSION (TCM if applicable) and follow the on screen loading instructions
- Once session is complete, your most recent revision will be loaded in the car.
WARNING - Completion of a Barth Tuning remote tuning session may have side effects such as; A ridiculous gain in HORSEPOWER, uncontrollable smiling and/or giggling, an increase in races won, and a need for MORE...
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BARTH TUNING TO BE YOUR PROVIDER OF HORSEPOWER!